In November 2020 Mukisa and Rotary Clubs of Lubowa and Telgte (Germany) successfully startet the Demonstration and Trainingsfarm on Bussi IslandLearn More
• Kostenlose Medizinische Betreuung
• Medizinische Versorgung, Begleitung und Hilfe bei notwendigen Operationen
• Ernährung,- und Lebensmittelversorgung bei Mangelernährung
• Catch up class
• Creative learning centre
• Voccational class
• Skills training and Apprenticeships
• Einkommensgenerierende Aktivitäten – IGA
• Workshops & Seminare
• Beratung & Überwachung
• Fähigkeiten Training
• Finanzelle Beratung und Hilfe & saving groups
• Training|Workshops |Seminare
• Peer Evaluations
• Medizinisches Zentrum- Berakhah
• Diskussionen in Fokusgruppen
• Workshops| Seminare| Training
• Awareness day und Sportsgala
WE DO NOT NEED SYMPATHY
WE NEED AN OPORTUNITY
The word MUKISA means BLESSING. Because every child is a blessing and deserves to be treated with dignity and respect. This includes providing medical care and any care that it needs.
The Mukisa Foundation was founded in April 2006 and operates a Prevention and Therapy Center for Families with Children with Disabilities in Uganda. We at the Mukisa Foundation work as a comprehensive family help system. Our focus is on the care, counseling, education and training of affected families and the construction of strong family units.
The Mukisa Foundation is a non-governmental organisation [NGO]INDP11170507NB based in Kampala Uganda, that supports families who have children with disabilities so that the children can lead purposeful lives to their full potential, using holistic child centred building 360 model that includes Health, Education, Family empowerment, Capacity Building, Advocacy and Awareness programmes.